Tuesday, November 15, 2016

All The President's Men: Chick Magnets at the White House

Steve Bannon and the hot women who can't resist him

Am I missing something here?
Or do these three confidants and locker room buddies of Donald J. Trump share something with him beyond his approach to women?

Oh, be still my heart! What a hunk!


Rush Limbaugh says, "Feminism Was Established So As To Allow Unattractive Women Easier Access To The Mainstream Of Pop Culture"


Stepen Bannon says, "would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?"


Newt Gingrich says, "I read 'Men Who Hate Women and Women Who Love Them' and I found frightening parallels to my own life."


Donald Trump says, "Grab 'em by the pussy."
Where has he got his hand?

Now, looking at these three guys, I have to ask: How would any of these guys do at a bar with the women?
Do women feel their animal magnetism?
I'm not asking if their money is attractive to women.
I've never really been able to understand what makes men attractive to women.  I'm sure I must be missing something here.
But these guys clearly think they are hot items with the ladies.

I'm just asking.

2 comments:

  1. Phantom,
    When it comes animal magnetism and attractiveness with the ladies these "hunks" are legends in their own minds.. Any female on their arm is there because of their power and bank account only-it ain't their charm..
    Maud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Maud,
    Yours I will accept as an expert opinion.
    Phantom

    ReplyDelete