Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Daily Donald

Here it is, hot off the presses, so to speak. President Donald speaks:






1.  "You want good high paying jobs for yourselves and for your loved ones and for the future of your families."


Now, how did he know that? And why hasn't any other President tried to do that?




2.   "You want a health care system and by the way, we are going to be submitting in a copule of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as Obamacare. It will be repealed and replaced. For those people, the people put into rooms where Republicans are talking about the plan, and it wouldn't matter what they say, for those people just so you understand, our plan will be much better helath care at a much lower cost. Okay? Nothing to complain about. Obamacare remember, it is a disaster."


I'll remember that:  Obamacare is Disastercare,: Got it--although, you know, before I couldn't find any insurance and then with Obamacare I had 15 choices and my policy cost half of my previous policy and it covered three times as much. Best health insurance I ever had, but that's just me, personally. I must have been the exception. But this new Trump Care is going to leave me with nothing to complain about. I am really looking forward to that. And it's all coming in a couple of weeks.


I just hope this new healthcare is going to make me twenty years younger and twenty pounds lighter; then I really will have nothing to complain about.


3. "You want low cost American energy also, which means lifting the restrictions on oil, on shell, on natural gas."


Wait, you mean there are restrictions on oil and natural gas now? Restrictions! That can't be good. Nobody likes restrictions!


4. "And clean, very clean coal.  We're going to put the miners back to work. The miners go back to work. "
Lucky guy. He's getting his job back!


CLEAN COAL!
VERY clean coal! What a great idea!  And all this time I thought there was no such thing as clean coal. I'm so glad those coal miners can go back down into the mines again. Are they the same guys would cut the tops of mountains in West Virginia?  They really do need a break.  If Hillary had won, she'd have retrained them all to make windmills and solar panels. What a jerk.




5. "You want us to enforce immigration laws and defend our borders."
Muslims in that horse, as Sweden has discovered!


Absolutely! We all need borders.  Who can disagree with that?


6. "You want lower taxes. Less regulation."


Now you're talking. The President was too smart to pay income tax the last 20 years. He said the government would have just squandered the money. Paying taxes is for little people. I don't like taxes.
Also regulations. Don't like regulations either, like speed limits on roads and limits on how much I can drink before getting behind the wheel and regulations on how much interest the same day loan guys can charge me for my loan, or how big a bank can get before it's too big to fail, and all like that.


I'm so glad we finally got a guy in the White House who listens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment